Sunday, August 26, 2007

Trampoline fun!

Well, took my son and daughter over to my sisters house to play with their cousins. Their cousins also have a trampoline, which proves to much fun. My son is 6, and his two cousins are 7 and 10, and they have a ball on that thing. They'll ask me to jump them and send them flying in the air, it's a good time...not to mention a very cardiovascular workout! My daughter is only 18 months old, but she loves being on that thing. She wasn't feeling too well starting Friday afternoon. Had to take her to the Doctor and turns out she has a upper respiratory infection, which meant she had a runny nose and the sneezes all weekend! She wasn't feeling too well at all this morning, so after some medicine and a long nap, she saw everyone on the trampoline and wanted to go! So I got everyone off and put her on it. She doesn't jump, she just stands there and laughs. She'll sway back and forth some, and walk a little bit....she thinks it's hilarious. I'm sure as she gets older she'll jump, but right now she just has a ball being on it!

No comments: