Thursday, September 20, 2007

A fun night out



Well, some things have got me down over the past few months, and luckily I have God, a great family and great kids that help me keep straight and help keep me happy.

About a month ago or so, a friend (John) emailed me that I hadn't talked to in a long time. We've gotten together a few times to watch TV, play some Playstation.....which I can totally kick his butt at, and we both have boys around the same age, so they play together. It's been a great time.

Last Friday we decided we wanted to go out and play some pool. So, we headed over to The Fox and the Hound and another friend (Jason) joined us. We soon found out that neither of us are pool sharks, but the food was good, and so was the company. We played for hours, just chatting about recent events and such. The highlight of the night? John backing up to sit in his chair and completely missing it and falling on the floor. I was laughing too hard to help him up, so someone at the table next to us asked him if he was okay. He lauged it off though and kept playing.

It was a great time, I hadn't laughed that hard in a very long time. We'll have to venture out for PN2 (pool night 2) sometime soon.

We are also in a Fantasy Football league together, and come week 5 I am going to steam roll his team....I'll write a nice recap about that one!

No comments: