Thursday, July 5, 2007

Meme: 8 things about me

Well, I was tagged by the people at newslimericks to post 8 things about me that no one knows.

Here we go...

1. I had long hair (very long) in High School.

2. I had gas one day in my Stats class at MSU. I thought it would be quiet, but it wasn't. Right afterward, I just gave a weird look to the person next to me, then everyone assumed it was him.....he was sleeping. Sorry man.

3. I used to work at U-Haul, and our initiation for new employees was to put them in an enclosed trailer and drive around the lot as fast as possible.

4. Head Cheese makes me gag. I used to work in a Deli, and if people would order it, I couldn't cut it. Nasty stuff.

5. I'm addicted to Fantasy Football. I have 10 leagues I am in. I will be starting an FFA class in the near future. (fantasy football anonymous)

6. My office is in a cave. No, I am not Batman.

7. My son wasn't watching where he was going at Silver Dollar City one day, and he ran into a cart. I then took a few minutes to teach him the importance of paying attention so he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else. I then promptly stood up, turned around and knocked over a guy walking the other way. You have to love Irony.

8. I can't get enough Peanut Butter. If it has Peanut Butter, I will eat it.

These are 8 things you may not have known about me.

2 comments:

Donna B. said...

good list. I posted mine. :) And I actually knew the 8th one.

Bob said...

nice...I liked #7. Oh...and #2 was great!